[Esthétique Renaissance] A.N.GEL Series Skin Mantra Moisturizer 30ml
A.N.GEL Series is a groundbreaking skincare line meticulously crafted to target uneven skin tone, sallowness, and the most common skin imperfections. We understand the desire for radiant, flawless skin, and the A.N.GEL Series has been expertly formulated to deliver transformative results.
- Enhanced Skin Radiance: Our innovative formulas are designed to revitalize your skin, leaving it with a radiant, healthy glow.
- Improved Hydration: We prioritize deep, lasting hydration to nourish your skin, helping you maintain a dewy, supple complexion.
- Reduced Dark Spots: The A.N.GEL Series targets and diminishes the appearance of dark spots and blemishes, helping you achieve a more even complexion.
- Minimized Pores: Our products work to refine and shrink pores, leaving your skin looking smoother and more refined.
- Fade Acne Marks: For those dealing with acne marks, our formulations are crafted to help fade these marks and improve overall skin texture.
C'AMOUR HYBRID BEAUTY is committed to science-based skincare. Our A.N.GEL Series has been rigorously tested by our trusted ER Laboratory and Diagnostics, resulting in a remarkable 50.5% improvement in skin brightness and related conditions among our study participants.
- Cutting-Edge Formulas: Our skincare experts have meticulously selected and combined active agents to ensure maximum efficacy in brightening and rejuvenating your skin.
- Customized Regimens: The A.N.GEL Series offers a comprehensive range of products, allowing you to create a personalized skincare regimen that caters to your unique skin concerns.
- Clean Beauty: We are steadfast in our commitment to clean and safe beauty. A.N.GEL Series products are free from harmful chemicals, parabens, and sulfates.
- Absorbs easily with a lightweight texture
- Leaves skin soft, supple and hydrated
Science that works
- Reduces pigmentation, dark spots, blemishes and boosts radiance in just one night
- Helps smooth and firm skin’s appearance
- Boosts essential moisture to help restore the appearance of tired-looking skin
- Replenishes skin and protects it against daily aggressors
Did you know?
- Our proprietary blend of potent active ingredients work in synergy to boost results.
- The ingredient combinations have been tested by our trusted panel of ER dermatologists.
A derivative of hydroquinone, alpha arbutin evens out and brightens skin tone, lightens darkened areas, and reduces the appearance of scars. Alpha arbutin also has antioxidant properties, which may also play a role in its brightening benefits by reducing oxidative stress in the skin.
You can consider pairing arbutin and vitamin C to enhance the potency of both.
You should consider using alpha arbutin if your skin shows signs of :
sun spots, dark spots, pigmentation
Hydroquinone is the gold standard skin lightener often used in bleaching creams or lightening agents to lighten hyperpigmentation, such as age spots and dark spots like melasma by inhibiting melanin production.
Hydroquinone is suitable for you if your skin is :
not sensitive or easily irritated, freckled
Kojic acid is derived from a fungus. Studies have demonstrated its effectiveness as a lightening agent. It works by slowing production of melanin to lighten visible sun damage, age spots, or scars. This can result in an anti-aging effect on the skin. In addition to skin-lightening effects, kojic acid also contains some antimicrobial properties.
You should incorporate kojic acid into your skin care products if your skin is :
scarred, pigmented, sensitive
Black orchid, also known as the flower of longevity, is packed with antioxidants that prolongs the skin cellular vitality and fights skin aging by protecting against and repairing free radical damage. Not only that, black orchids are also moisturizing superheroes, similar to hyaluronic acid, the hydration-boosting superstar. This wonder flower also fights acne, soothes inflammation and keep breakouts at bay.
You should consider using black orchid if your skin shows signs of :
age spots, sun spots, acne breakouts, dryness, redness, inflammation
Centella Asiatica is the herb of longevity that helps with a range of skin issues like inflammation, burns, wounds and redness. It helps to retain moisture which keeps skin barrier healthier, plumper and more hydrated. This is important for conditions like acne, eczema, and rosacea. Research also shows that the antioxidants help to fight off free radicals which reduce signs of photoaging, including the appearance of scars and cellulites.
You should incorporate Centella into your skin care products if your skin has :